Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Cost Of Acting On One's Beliefs: EDWARD SNOWDEN

There are two questions I have in mind on holding on to one's beliefs looking at both sides:

1. Would I alert my fellow human beings if I have information that a system is in place that may cause them great harm, knowing that with the revelation I would be exposed to great personal harm?

2. Would I do whatever is possible to prevent individuals from endangering a system that can bring great good to the larger community if my responsibility deals with national security?

Video one examines the issues with the makers of the film on Edward Snowden's reasons for telling all. It looks at the implications of exposing a system that invades a person's private space.




Video 2 shows the film examining the tremendous dangers and serious harm that accompany this act of exposure of Edward Snowden and those who believed in him.


No comments:

Post a Comment