Wednesday, September 3, 2014

In Grateful Tribute To A Good Man Joseph McNally

Bro. Joseph McNally was my art teacher in Form 4 and 5 while I was in St. Xavier's Penang.

He was my art lecturer in the St. Joseph's Teachers' Training College in Pulau Tikus.

What did I learn from him?

Self-esteem. Being empowered to do work trusting my own judgement. To believe in a personal calling. And to dare follow that illusive inkling through doubts, discouragements and solitude.

His works and behaviour were guideposts. His encouragements and practical supports were spiritual nurturings.

Thank you Bro. for my vocation, my profession, my passion, my recreation, my joy.

May your own joy overflow as you can now see the lives that you have enriched by the way you lived yours.

Bless you good man!

Gratefully,

Michael




No comments:

Post a Comment